Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik iBE is represented worldwide as specialist for the automotive market.
hoist the sails. future now!We are looking for a courageous team member to drive our product vision.
Quality Manager (m/f) | Budweis | Job-ID 860
Your tasks on board
- Ensuring the quality control system according to IATF16949
- Organizing and conducting audits of internal processes, products and systems
- Evaluation of production quality, customer satisfaction, ensure continual improvement
- Contribute to achieving economic results
- Excellent knowledge of English - everyday use, German language is an advantage
- Managerial experience associated with management of teams entrusted
- Knowledge of requirements for IATF16949, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, MFU, PFU
- Knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word
- Min. secondary technical education (preferably electrical engineering)
- Flexibility, communicative and organizational skills, willingness to travel abroad
Your applicationLucie Bolechova looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik iBE CZ s.r.o.Human Resources | Lucie Bolechova
U Vodárny 25/1 | 370 01 České Budějovice | Czech republic
Tel.+420 603 889 570 | Lucie.Bolechova@we-online.com