Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical
components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit
Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic
and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
dip in!Explore Deep.
Reliability Engineer (m/f) | Shenzhen | Job-ID 785
Your tasks on board
- Defining reliability test process, measure equipment and perform reliability test according to the testing instruction related
- Monitoring the testing process to ensure the Lab test performance without deviation
- Making final judgement based on the test results
- Co-working with foreign colleagues and provide testing/report support
- Co-working with DCC to define testing parameter / folder structure / report format and double check test report before the release
- Doing failure analysis for inductor, transformer, LED, switch, connector etc
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above majored in electronic engineering
- Relevant working experience in the field of reliability in the electronic component industry is preferred
- Familiar with the electronic Lab equipment application and testing standard (GB, MIL,IEC,IPC, AEC-Q200, etc
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Your strengths: excellent interpersonal skills, good team player, targetoriented and ability to bear responsibility independently
Your applicationYouyou Luo looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics (ShenZhen) Co.,LtdHuman Resources | Youyou Luo
B502, Building 1, Tianan Cyber Park, North Huangge Road | 518172 Shenzhen
Tel.+86 (0)755-28588362/28588304 | email@example.com