Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical
components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit
Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic
and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
take off. inspire customers.Details Matter.
Reliability Technical Assistant (m/f) | Shenzhen | Job-ID 786
Your tasks on board
- Arranging laboratory daily test according to reliability test schedule
- Follow up reliability test status and update it in database to do the data maintenance
- Defining reliability test process and create test documents
- Reliability document translation
- Providing support and proposal for DCC team
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above majored in electronic engineering or English
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing; Pass CET4
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- With years of electronic industry working experiences in reliability and / or documentation is preferred
- Your strengths: patient, good team player, target-oriented, high sense of responsibility and ability to bear responsibility independently
Your applicationYouyou Luo looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics (ShenZhen) Co.,LtdHuman Resources | Youyou Luo
B502, Building 1, Tianan Cyber Park, North Huangge Road | 518172 Shenzhen
Tel.+86 (0)755-28588362/28588304 | firstname.lastname@example.org