Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
change perspective. go ahead.Development opportunities on the horizon.
Sales Engineer (m/f/d) | Funen, Zeeland | Job-ID 1099
Your tasks on board
- Identify, develop and increase existing customer base primarily through a high level of activity including face to face Meetings and the generation of quotations and sample requests
- Working cooperatively with inside sales and field applications engineering to develop and maintain customer relationships and to both strategically and tactically develop the sales area.
- Emphasize product Features based on own Analysis of customers´applications and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Complete product, application and sales best practice training as defined by management for both personal and professional development
- Customer support and answering customers´questions about products, prices and availability
- Completed studies in Electronics Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years of experience in the Danish electronics market;
- Experience in sales and Project Management is a plus
- High willingness to travel within the sales area
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Your strengths: solution-orientated approach, self-driven, excellent presentation and communication skills
Your applicationDaniel Josic looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Daniel Josic
Max-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel.+49 89 242936-407