Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
sailors. crew. maker.Help the Territories Set Sail.
Sales Support | Watertown | Job-ID 873
Your tasks on board
- Partner with the outside sales force to increase sales by responding to customer inquiries and recommending alternate products based on availability and specifications.
- Generate quotations and oversee and manager customer orders, forecast, contracts and expedites.
- Proactively contact local distribution sales branches and customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and educate customers on all products with the goal to increase market share through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales.
- Request regular forecasts from customers and communicate customer requirements to the Supply Chain Department as well as any unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products.
- Work cooperatively with the outside sales force to grow existing Distribution customers, create new customers, and meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Act as the primary contact for customer inquiries.
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Ressources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com