Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Seeking: an experienced out-of-the-box thinker to join our crew!
Senior Product Definition Engineer | Milpitas, CA | Job-ID 2104
Your tasks on board
- Determine material and equipment needs and order supplies and monitor material performance
- Review new products plans and make recommendations for material selection, based on design objectives
- Design and create new products and services for IC-manufacturers for multiple power supply topologies to meet or improve requirements.
- Participate in market research to create innovative and new concepts and services for the company network and partners
- Analyze product design to develop efficient solution to design defects
- Work closely with the company’s sales and marketing teams for continued growth and improvement
- Identify and report technical design needs of current and emerging semiconductor manufacturers to improve tactical and strategic product positioning
- Work closely with technologists, technicians, and other engineers, as well as team leaders of other global partners for strategic growth and development
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in Materials Engineering or a closely related engineering field
- Plus two years of experience providing engineering design for a multinational company, developing electronic materials, components and modules for commercial and industrial applications, engaging in market research and definition of products and technologies, working in power transfer efficiency, electromagnetic emission, and filtering of electronic components, and using Microsoft Office Suite, LTSpice, and AutoCAD
- Travel up to 40% of the time to unanticipated domestic and international sites
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com