Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Seeking: an experienced out-of-the-box thinker to join our crew!
Strategic Partnership Manager | Dallas, TX | Job-ID 1966
Your tasks on board
- Develop new relationships with external partners and improve existing ones
- Conceive partner related marketing actions (i.e. trade shows)
- Extend our strategic cooperation and develop an active awareness
- Push new technologies together with our partners
- External and internal communication
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in marketing and or relationship development
- Able to work and thrive in an intercultural environment
- Able to travel up to 30% (once restrictions are lifted)
- Your strengths: self-motivated and confident person that brings energy to the multidisciplinary team
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com