Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Crew mate wanted!Join our team and get off to a flying start!
Strategic Partnership Manager (m/f/d) | München | Job-ID 2895
Your tasks on boardIn this position you will be in charge of our partners on a European level from our office in Munich and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Strategic development and maintenance of relationships with our partners in the semiconductor industry
- Conception of partner-related marketing campaigns both online (digital communication, webinars) and offline (trade fairs, seminars, events)
- Responsibility for marketing planning for our strategic partners - short-term on an operational and long-term on a strategic level
- Development of new ideas for concrete marketing and sales initiatives with our strategic partners and their implementation
- Development of new analysis tools and their continuous improvement
- Bachelor/Master in marketing, business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable course and at least two years of professional experience in marketing in the partnership environment or project management
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (30-40% of the working time)
- Ability to build professional, trusting and personal relationships and to develop them over the long term
- Drivers licence class B
- Fluency in German English; Italian or French would be a plus
- Your strengths: self-motivated, communicative and a reliable personality who loves to work in a team
- Outstanding corporate culture that puts a high value on mutual esteem and team spirit
- Extensive orientation training and opportunities for further personal and professional development, e.g. at the Würth Academy
- Diverse benefits such as our WEtality health and sports programme, a subsidized company canteen, corporate events and special payments for anniversaries, marriages, childbirth, etc.
- We live and value diversity
- Mid-sized company with a strong corporation in the background
- We expect to move into our modern Hightech Innovation Center in Munich-Freiham at the end of 2022.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Stefan Mager
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 89242936161