Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Immerse yourself in a world of quality.
Supply Quality Engineer (m/f) | Taoyuan, Taipei (ROC)
Your tasks on boardDuring the first months you will be in Wugu for training. After this you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Act as a liaison with other company departments worldwide and interface with OEM factories regarding quality aspects
- Provide 8D report to Asian customers, evaluate corrective actions for all complaints and assure all of actions are well followed in production process
- Plan and define incoming material inspection with our Quality Design Center to ensure all shipments from factories are complaint to WE quality requirement
- Out-going quality controls to make sure that product quality is according to spec
- Daily management and maintenance on labrotary equipment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing process or in quality field
- Very good understanding of connector manufacturing process
- Very good knowledge of typical quality tool
- Willingness to travel within Asia occasionally
- Your strenghts: motivated and dedicated personality with a high degree of self-initiative
Your applicationCrystal Hung looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & CO KG Taiwan BranchHuman Resources | Crystal Hung
4F, No.16, Sec.6 Minquan E. Rd., | 11466 Taipei
Tel.+886-2-7721-6995 | Crystal.firstname.lastname@example.org