Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Take off. Inspire customers.Find your position on board.
Technical Chat Navigator | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 2103
Your tasks on board
- Increase sales by responding to basic customer inquiries
- Document all necessary information in software system to generate leads and follow-up
- Analyze technical chat use and request help to support volume as needed
- Direct customer lead information to appropriate personnel
- Research basic solutions and coordinate internal resources to interface with customers
- Understand the basic technical applications and capabilities for all Wurth Electronics product lines
- Technical computer skills
- Customer service background
- Some sales experience preferred
- Able to work hours of 1:00-10:00pm CST
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org