Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Understanding and addressing customer needs.
Technical Chat Specialist | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1393
Your tasks on board
- Supporting customer technical questions through all stages of design
- Communicate to customers the basic technical applications and capabilities for all Wurth Electronics product lines
- Answer customer questions via on-line chat feature in a timely manner
- Gather project information from the customer for effective follow up
- Coordinate with internal departments in customer interface situations as required
- Bachelor of Arts in the field of Engineering
- Technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- On the spot problem solving and solution focused aptitude
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org