Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
take off. inspire customers.Development opportunities on the horizon.
Technical Sales Representative (m/f) | Firenze (Toscana)
Your tasks on board
- Identifying, developing and gaining new customers in the assigned area (Toscana)
- Presenting our product portfolio, managing enquiries, creating offers, negotiating and supporting the customer until success
- Customer support and answering customers questions about products, prices and availability
- Support on technical questions about different electromechanical components
- Taking part in sales conferences and fairs
- Electronic High School Diploma
- Experience with electronic component sales or design
- High willingness to travel on the assigned area
- Italian at a mother tongue level and fluency in English
- Your strengths: High self-motivation, excellent presentation and communication skills
Your applicationClaudio Fadda looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik Italia s.r.l.Human Resources | Claudio Fadda
Via Trento 26 | 20871 Vimercate | Italy
Tel.+39 02 66281710 | email@example.com