Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Take off. Inspire customers.Explore uncharted Waters.
Technical Sales | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1261
Your tasks on board
- Identify, develop and increase existing customer base primarily through a high level of activity including face to face meetings and the generation of quotations and sample requests
- Work cooperatively with inside sales and field applications engineering to develop and maintain customer relationships and to both strategically and tactically develop the sales area
- Emphasize product features based on own analysis of customers’ applications and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Complete product, application and sales best practice training as defined by management for both personal and professional development
- Strong ability for logical reasoning, applied learning and customer orientation
- Experience in direct technical sales, component distribution or electronics
- Self-motivated and confident person with the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- High willingness to travel
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com