Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
take off. inspire customers.Come aboard!
Training and Development Specialist | Watertown | Job-ID 876
Your tasks on board
- Plan and conduct training for new employees in the effective Navigation and use of AlphaPlan and Oracle for sales.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conduct on-going training as needed for current employees.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Train new Inside Sales Representatives on processes and procedures to accurately and efficiently perform job functions
- Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school) preferred in sales, business, HR or education
- 1 or more years of experience in training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Ressources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org