Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Set sail for the future!Change perspective and take on responsibility.
Vice President | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 2153
Your tasks on board
- Lead all design in efforts related to isolated power and custom products
- Oversees all activity related to isolated power and custom product projects from initial verification of the request through to first production order guided by customer expectation and needs
- Participates with other members of management in planning and controlling company activities
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the design in process
- Actively communicates to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Jointly establishing frequent interaction between team members with open information sharing to place parts on projects leading to a maximization of board position for all products available
- Knowledge of Engineering, Sales and Markets
- Driven to drive positive change
- Ability to engage team collaboration
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Your strengths: Able to strategize and set direction with key milestones
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com